| List Price: | $77.95 |
| Price: |
$59.97 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:57:14 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 7.5 C/D US
- Color: Phantom
- Brand: New Balance
- Model: WT625
- Fabric type: Synthetic and mesh
- Dimensions: .75 pounds
From the Manufacturer
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Easy Comfort, Great Support
By Marna Kurbat
I continue to love New Balance shoes. They are great right out of the box, no breaking in needed. I will definitely purchase again.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Comfortable shoe!
By unarmbears
As always I have never had to "break in" a pair of New Balance shoes. This pair is no exception.
I did order a half size larger this time due to the width being narrower in the toes than my other New Balance. That was a good call, since my feet fit in them just fine!
No comments:
Post a Comment