Thursday, February 28, 2013

New Saucony Women's Progrid Guide TR4 Trail Running Shoe,Silver/Black/Purple,5 M US

Shopping online Saucony Women's Progrid Guide TR4 Trail Running Shoe,Silver/Black/Purple,5 M US for Sale, Buy for Saucony Women's Progrid Guide TR4 Trail Running Shoe,Silver/Black/Purple,5 M US Get it Now.

Saucony Women's Progrid Guide TR4 Trail Running Shoe,Silver/Black/Purple,5 M US

Product Description

RUN - Light Stability Our most popular light stability shoe brought to you in a slightly more rugged form, the Guide TR4 is perfect on and off the road. Weight: 11.3 oz.

List Price: $100.00
Price: $89.99
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:56:52 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 5 B(M) US
  • Color: Silver/Black/Purple
  • Brand: Saucony
  • Model: ProGrid Guide TR4-W
  • Fabric type: Synthetic and Mesh
  • Dimensions: .75 pounds

Features

  • Dual-density Impulse EVA midsole
  • External bedrock outsole

From the Manufacturer
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. We offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel and performance. We've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Our goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From our studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system--provide an advantage to athletes of all types.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
3a bit too wide in the heel
By 9doors
I got these thinking they would be closer to the guide 4s & would be a good option for bad weather days in winter.

1) they were a bit warmer (but still breathable) & a more water resistant shoe (I wear wool socks in winter, so with that - they were good).
2) i found my heel was way too loose and the counter came up too high, rubbing up against my ankle. This made me lace too tight, to prevent slippage. I finally I just had to stop wearing them because they just didn't work with my feet.

So overall, they weren't the best choice for me. For a winter runner next year, I'll be looking at other options. But if you don't have a thin heel, and like the counter coming up high on the foot (or find often that runners are too low) - than this might be your shoe!

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5The best Saucony ever
By stepaheda
I have a few pairs of Saucony, and I have to say these are my go to shoes. I love the support and the look of this shoe. And because they have so many wonderful color in the shoes, grey, purple, and a bit of green and black, they will go with any thing I have on that day. Can't say it enough I love these shoes.

See all 2 customer reviews...





Saucony Women's Progrid Guide TR4 Trail Running Shoe,Silver/Black/Purple,5 M US Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:56:52 GMT . Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment