Product Description
The gold standard in lightweight, minimalistic, trail racing shoe just got even better. The new Peak II is completely overhauled this season to offer exceptional protection, cushioning and durability in a very lightweight, minimal package.
| List Price: | $120.00 |
| Price: |
$70.97 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:56:48 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 6 B(M) US
- Color: Black/Electric Purple
- Brand: Pearl iZUMi
- Model: Peak II-W
- Fabric type: Synthetic and mesh
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 5.00" h x 4.00" w x 11.00" l, .75 pounds
Features
- Weight: 8.6 oz
- High Abrasion Bonded Seamless Upper creates an unparalleled fit with a seam-free interior
- 360 degree Lacing anatomically conforms to the foot for a tailored fit regardless of foot shape
- Energy Foam cushions the foot upon impact and then returns energy back to the runner
- TPU forefoot protection plate
From the Manufacturer
Pearl iZUMi PURE run is what happens when you re-think the running experience from the ground up. A starting point not rooted in '70s folklore or industry dogma, but in simply creating better running products. The Pearl iZUMi design process has no constraints based on that's-the-way-everyone-does-it thinking or complex techno mumbo-jumbo. Pearl iZUMi PURE run is simply a better way of designing products. All Pearl iZUMi products are created based on a philosophy of no complexity and no compromise. The result is out-of-the-box comfort you can see and feel. This is PURE run.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.Great shoe - runs small!
By erin c
This is a great lightweight and comfortable running shoe. My only complaint is that it runs SMALL. Luckily I read reviews on other sites and ordered a half size up. I *always* wear a size 8 and in this shoe the 8.5 is just right.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Runs small
By Ethyl
Loved the look, but these shoes ran short and narrower than I anticipated or normally experience with a running shoes.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.sizes inconsistant
By Retagene Hanslik
I ordered these shoes in size 5.5, 6, and 6.5, and none of them fit. I wear a 5.5 in Pearl Izumi, but the 5.5 and 6 were too small, so I ordered 2 pair in 6.5, one of which was too small and the other too big! I won't try again. Beautiful shoe but I can't get one that fits!
No comments:
Post a Comment