| Price: |
$75.00 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:56:45 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 11.5 B(M) US
- Color: Clear Grey/Power Purple/Super Purple
- Brand: adidas
- Model: Vigor TR 2-W
- Fabric type: Synthetic and Mesh
- Dimensions: .75 pounds
From the Manufacturer
adidas is a name that stands for excellence in all sectors of sport around the globe. The vision of company founder Adolf Dassler has become a reality, and his corporate philosophy has been the guiding principle for successor generations. The idea was as simple as it was brilliant: to provide every athlete with the best possible equipment. It all began in 1920, when Adi Dassler made his first shoes using the few materials available after the First World War. Today, the adidas product range extends from shoes, apparel, and accessories for basketball, soccer, fitness and training to adventure, trail and golf.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.didn't even notice them on my feet
By xcountry mom
I have really picky feet and I don't like to have to think about them EVER. I bought these today and went for a run when I got home. All I thought about was how bad a shape I was in. Never once thought about my feet. Love them already!!!!! Great support, I run on gravel roads.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.. Excellent
By Mandie
Love the color, the comfrort and value!!! Bought a second pair in blue. I am on my feet thirteen plus hours for work and felt no discomfort. Think I found my favorite running shoe.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.I had a ball wearing them at the Grand Canyon!
By Sheila B
I spent time at the Grand Canyon for my birthday and these Adidas meant a lot to me for support and strength without having pain in my legs or feet... thank you for thinking of me!adidas Women's Vigor TR 2 Running Shoe
No comments:
Post a Comment