Thursday, February 28, 2013

Value New Balance Women's WT814 Trail And Off Road Shoe,Black/Blue,7 B US

Shopping online New Balance Women's WT814 Trail And Off Road Shoe,Black/Blue,7 B US for Sale, Buy for New Balance Women's WT814 Trail And Off Road Shoe,Black/Blue,7 B US Get it Now.

New Balance Women's WT814 Trail And Off Road Shoe,Black/Blue,7 B US

Product Description

The New Balance 814 trail running shoe features N-ergy® for superior cushioning and aggressive traction that will hold up both on and off road. Colors: Black + Blue

List Price: $89.95
Price: $69.00
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:57:03 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 7 B(M) US
  • Color: Black/Blue
  • Brand: New Balance
  • Model: WT814-Synthetic/air mesh-Lace
  • Fabric type: Synthetic and mesh
  • Dimensions: .75 pounds

Features

  • Polyurethane insert and strobel board
  • AT tread
  • Ndurance

From the Manufacturer
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5Better than I'd hoped
By mica
I used to be a New Balance fan but left them for another brand after a couple of disappointments. This shoe looked great online, so I decided to try again. They are exactly what I needed. I wanted a pair of shoes to wear with jeans that would support my feet but would blend a bit with street clothes. These look great and feel better. I wear them 3 or 4 days a week, all day long, without problems. As for longevity, I've only had them a few weeks, so we'll see.

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
4happy feet..
By sunshine
very happy feet thought they ran a tad bit on the small side but the cushion in them were freat.. im on my feet all day they help with the next morning feet pain... i would get these again.. i also got alot of comments on the color..

4 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
4Good for the Price
By S. Buchner
The is a good shoe for the price. I ordered the size I generally get from NB and they fit just fine.

See all 7 customer reviews...





New Balance Women's WT814 Trail And Off Road Shoe,Black/Blue,7 B US Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:57:03 GMT . Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment